Adorning your front door, staircase or mantelpiece with a Christmas wreath is the perfect festive way to welcome guests into your home. Making your own is as easy as wrapping presents – all you need are plants gathered from the garden. Garden designer Joy Grey tells us how.
YOU WILL NEED
• A green oasis ring – soaked (size depends on your door, I used a 30cm ring)
• Sprigs of whatever conifer you have in the garden or use surplus branches from the bottom of your Christmas tree.
• A bag of red berried holly
• Berried ivy
• 7 x 20cm lengths of florist’s or garden wire
• 3 hydrangea heads with stems
• 3 medium sized pine cones
• 3 small limes
• A red bow (either pre-tied or tie your own, I tied my own using 2 different ribbons)
• A hook to hang your wreath
WHAT TO DO
GOOSE GREEN DESIGN
The Grey Cottage, Goose Green, Gullane EH31 2AT | t: 01620 842866 | m: 07971163565 | e: email@example.com